Friday, June 17, 2011

Explore Life Challenge - Day 16

I am officially becoming the “anywhere but here girl”.  As I sat at my desk yesterday watching plane after plane take off… I began to think about the adventures I hope to undertake as a tour guide.
Niagara Falls - Ontario Canada 
I hope to share my enthusiasm for discovering new places or revisiting old favourites with any tour group I have. 
Golden Gate - California USA 
I want to someone to marvel at Niagara the way I did … enjoy Washington and all the symbolism and history the way I did…  Marvel at the rockies and all their beauty the way I did. 
Peyto Lake - Alberta Canada 
Can’t wait to show my groups those views and experiences which I can only hope they loved them as much as I did.
Bow Lake - Alberta Canada 

No comments:

Post a Comment