Friday, June 17, 2011

Explore Life Challenge - Day 12

After cancelling on my friends on Saturday because I was too sick I was determined to drag my sorry arse out of bed.  So headed off to dinner with my wonderful friend and got to meet his wonderful new girlfriend. Well not so new because last time I saw him they were just starting out.

I have known him since … hmmm I think 1995 and one of my friends developed a big crush on him when she met him at Rowers… oh those were the days me and him… well we became fast friends… I think the fact that we are only 11 days apart in age has helped.  We have fallen in and out of contact with each other over the years but always been great friends. So when in Brisbane he would catch up and I would catch up when I was in Melbourne… 

So I got to enjoy dinner with him and his beautiful GF and then desert … I love dessert… nothing better than dessert… and wonderful company…  

No comments:

Post a Comment