Sunday, June 5, 2011

Explore Life Challenge - Day 5

Day 5 – Remembering and hope

Because today was a lazy day for me I am doing a different kind of explore life…  More of remembering where I was …  8 months ago I was in Ottawa and today I spoke to a friend who is there now…  it reminded me of an awesome day I had with the sunshine and blue skies. It was a day of fun and exploring with awesome picture taking.  
Ottawa - Parliment Building 
My friend was telling me that the tour director fell asleep on the bus also not overly friendly with the guests.  It still amazes me that people like that are still employed when people like me are struggling to get employed.  It frustrates me …
Canada Remembers  
It was another awesome day of catching up with people… with a rare moment to have a longer than normal chat with my friend in Ottawa and then the Beautiful Rach who I love and adore.  Can’t wait to see her again…  Hopefully in January…
Stacy and me and The beautiful Rach...  Love them both!  
  

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I cannot believe its been that long! Thats such an awesome photo of you and your US mates! Marsha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can't believe it has been too long and that also means I have been in a holding pattern with my life for 7 months... it is frustrating... and that photo ... i love love love... and it was right after a snowball fight with them...

    ReplyDelete